Adrian is a very promising and intelligent young director... He is one of the most accomplished, generous and promising people I've ever been around.
- Austin Pendleton
Adrian's biggest strength as a director is his humanity. He understands people; what makes them tick, their insecurities, and he knows how to instill confidence in every person he directs.
- Ian Belknap, Artistic Director, The Acting Company
Hire this man for anything - He's Great. And cool people too.
- Stephen Adly Guirgis, Playwright (2015 Pulitzer Prize for Drama)
Between Riverside and Crazy... A RICH NEW PLAY DELICIOUSLY MOUNTED!
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
"Reasons to Be Pretty" is an unsentimental look at the relationships between four people... Very well played, troupe!
- Cliff Kasden, Brooklyn Spectator
"The Right Reasons" is a sparkling and utterly believable bedroom sketch that explores the politics of sex in a smart and forthright way."
- Di Jayawickrema, nytheatre.com
Best nonmusical revivals... Baltimore CENTERSTAGE's production of Lynn Nottage's "Crumbs From the Table of Joy," a lyrical memory play worthy of comparison with "The Glass Menagerie."
- Terry Teachout, The Wall Street Journal